Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Khroma Beauty and Sally Hansen Nails

Personally I hardly ever paint my nails. Nail Polish will not stay on my nails AT ALL, it chips no joke within a few hours. I don't know what it is! So I just stick with clear. My very good friend and roommate Jenna on the other hand LOVES nail polish so she will be doing the nail polish reviews :)



Jenna is on the right I am on the left 





Jenna has on Khroma Beauty polish in Edge and Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nourishing Nail Color in Pure White Tip . Here is her review: The Khroma nail polish goes on smooth and dries super fast, you might want to put on a clear top coat because it tends to chip. The Sally Hansen has always been one of my favorite brands of polish. I chose this winter white as my accent color, it has vitamins in it to help your nails grow. It goes on a little thick, make sure you don't have too much polish on the brush and it takes longer to dry.




You can find the Sally Hansen on Amazon here. Jenna just bought the Khroma at CVS recently but for some reason I can only find it here and here. If you try these polishes out let me know what you think, or if you have any polishes you recommend let us know! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment