Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Birchbox



I am incredibly excited for my Birchbox this month because I have been dying to try out the Full Exposure palette by Smashbox but I have many nude shadows already so I have been hesitant to go buy more. I am still working on starting some picture tutorials (getting the right lighting etc.) so when I do that I will def do a post with these shadows. And maybe Jenna will want to do a post of the Color changing polish… yes color changing. It really did work, in the bottle at least. When I received the polish it was gold glitter and by the time I was taking the pictures outside it turned red, pretty neat! Oh and the puppys are my Aunts. Above is Button and below is Buddah and I could help but post the pics with them, they're just so cute!




If you would like to know more about Birchbox Check out my October Birchbox post I go into more detail explaining Birchbox. 






Have you tried any of these products? Do you have Birchbox or have any questions about Birchbox? Let me know in the comments below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment