Pages - Menu

Monday, January 20, 2014

Garnier BB Cream

Hi! I'm back! :) My New Years resolution is to truly dedicate myself to this blog no more 2 1/2 month breaks! Without further ado let talk about BB Cream!


I love this for an everyday look. My skin is pretty good except for some redness in the cheeks and this takes care of that perfectly while still feeling nice and light on the skin. I have very dry skin so foundation usually clings to all my dry patches, this does not do that at all! This product has a nice creamy texture and goes on with a feel almost like moisturizer. I don't bother with brushes when using this, I blend it in with my fingers like you would to apply moisturizer. This is the "Classic" which is recommended for dry to normal skin, there are two other versions as well "Combination to Oily" and "Anti-Aging". It claims to: evens tone, hydrates, renewes, protects, brightens. 





The Garnier site says that it comes in light/medium and medium deep. But I bought fair/light a few months ago and one for my friend last month at Target. I don't know if they are discontinuing it but its on Amazon for $11.04,  Target for $10.19, and CVS for $12.99. I usually buy mine at my local CVS store. You can find reference for the other versions on the Garnier Site. I have recommended this to a few friends and they all really like it, if you try it please comment below and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment